According to a recent poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation, the foundation asked people to reveal their most liked and disliked PPACA provisions.
The runaway winner for most favored? The requirement that health plans provide consumers with a short, easy to understand description of benefits and coverage — favored by some 60% of people polled. It was the only provision in the entire law to be rated favorably by more than half of respondents.
The rest of the top 10 most liked provisions are:
2. Guaranteed issue. (47%)
3. Gradually close Medicare “donut hole.” (46%)
4. Tax credits to small businesses. (45%)
5. Subsidy assistance to individuals. (44%)
6. Health plan decision appeals. (37%)
7. Employer mandate/penalty for large employers. (35%)
8. Medicaid expansion. (34%)
9. Medical loss ratio. (34%)
10. No cost-sharing for preventive services. (33%)
Source: Employee Benefits Adviser
Questions on Your Benefits Plan? Contact us for a free evaluation : (800) 846-5902